This post is about sharing the most recent dishes I have prepared using some ingredients common in these 3 meals. It's easy, some ingredients are optional and can be substituted by any other stuff sitting in your fridge. Let's start with breakfast:
Three Cheese Veggie Toasts with Scrambled Eggs & Buttered Corn *
Three Cheese Toasts
- Loaf or Tasty Bread (I've used Milk Bread, Rob's fave)
- Pizza Sauce or your favorite Ketchup or Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce
- Grated Mozarella Cheese
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Spreadable Cream or Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Spring Onions
- Sliced Red Bell Peppers (Capsicums)
- Kernel Corn
- Salt & Pepper
How to Prepare:
- Turned my Oven or Oven Toaster at 250.
- Put the Spreadable Cream or Cheddar Cheese on each slices of bread.
- Spread some Pizza sauce or Ketchup.
- Cover the Sauce with Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Cover the Parmesan with Mozarella Cheese.
- Garnish with at most 3 slices of Red Bell Peppers on top of the cheese, some Kernel Corn and Chopped Spring Onions.
- Load the bread slices on the pan and into the oven and toast for 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
I used 4 eggs, a non-stick skillet, butter, salt, pepper, and some left over cheese. Greased the skillet with butter until hot enough to cook the eggs. Beated 4 eggs in a medium-sized bowl. Once hot, I poured the beaten eggs into the skillet while stirring constantly until it's soft and fluffy (not runny). Added a dash of salt and pepper until it tastes just right. Turned off the stove and stirred in the leftover cheese for an added flavor.
FAST FACT: i.love.cheese.LOL
After the eggs have been transferred to the plates, I've added a spoon of butter in the skillet, then mixed in the frozen, pre-cooked or canned kernel corn. Added salt and pepper or a squeeze of lemon juice while continuously stirring. Transferred into the plates and added a teaspoonful of butter and grated cheese on top. Lovin' the cheese!!! LOL
* A light bulb foodie from Kitty's Kitchenomics.
** The image above was taken using my iPhone, post-processed in Instagram.