I admit that I watch Glee and I enjoy each and every episode. I’m a closet “Gleek” and I have all of the show’s songs in our ipod. (My wife is a huge Lea Michelle and Darren Criss fan).
I have a draft of a Glee-like novel even before Glee came out. It has a smashing title and a diverse cast. The only reason I stopped writing it was because I got bored developing the characters and I felt that I was a wee bit stereotyping them already.
I’m a sneaky bastard who thinks that subliminally confessing my admiration for my wife via the songs I sing every time we go to KTVs (circa 2007) is pure brilliance.
The Before-I-Confessed Playlist:
1. Say It – Voices of Theory.
- I want you in my life. I want you to be my wife.
2. Maniwala Ka Sana – Parokya ni Edgar.
- Anong kailangan kong gawin upang seryosohin mo ang aking sinasabi tunkol sa pagibig ko sa iyo?
3. Thinking of You (I Drive Myself Crazy) – N*Sync.
- I lie awake. I drive myself crazy thinking of you.
4. Hero – Enrique Iglesias.
- I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away.
5. Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us – Jefferson Starship.
- I’m so glad I found you. I’m not gonna lose you.
6. Let Me Be The One – Jimmy Bondoc.
- I just need to get this off my chest that you will always have my heart.
7. Paba – 6 Cycle Mind.
- Anong dahilan at hindi ka mapasaakin?
8. I’ll Be – Edwin McCain.
- I’ll be the greatest fan of your life.
9. Stickwitu – Pussycat Dolls.
- I want you to know that you’re the only one for me.
10. Jeepney – Sponge Cola.
- Kahit anino mo sa malayo ay nais na masulyapan.
Metallica, The Ramones, and Led Zeppelin pump me up whenever I work out (5x a week). I’m actually listening to The Misfits right now.