Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chapter 3: The Crooner

Confession 1: 
 I admit that I watch Glee and I enjoy each and every episode. I’m a closet “Gleek” and I have all of the show’s songs in our ipod. (My wife is a huge Lea Michelle and Darren Criss fan).

Confession 2: 
I have a draft of a Glee-like novel even before Glee came out. It has a smashing title and a diverse cast. The only reason I stopped writing it was because I got bored developing the characters and I felt that I was a wee bit stereotyping them already.

Confession 3: 
I’m a sneaky bastard who thinks that subliminally confessing my admiration for my wife via the songs I sing every time we go to KTVs (circa 2007) is pure brilliance.



The Before-I-Confessed Playlist:
1.       Say It – Voices of Theory.
-             I want you in my life. I want you to be my wife.

2.       Maniwala Ka Sana – Parokya ni Edgar.
-             Anong kailangan kong gawin upang seryosohin mo ang aking sinasabi tunkol sa pagibig ko sa iyo?

3.       Thinking of You (I Drive Myself Crazy) – N*Sync.
-             I  lie awake. I drive myself crazy thinking of you.

4.       Hero – Enrique Iglesias.
-             I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away.

5.       Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us – Jefferson Starship.
-             I’m so glad I found you. I’m not gonna lose you.

6.       Let Me Be The One – Jimmy Bondoc.
-             I just need to get this off my chest that you will always have my heart.

7.       Paba – 6 Cycle Mind.
-             Anong dahilan at hindi ka mapasaakin?

8.       I’ll Be – Edwin McCain.
-             I’ll be the greatest fan of your life.

9.       Stickwitu – Pussycat Dolls.
-             I want you to know that you’re the only one for me.

10.    Jeepney – Sponge Cola.
-             Kahit anino mo sa malayo ay nais na masulyapan.


Confession 4: 
 Metallica, The Ramones, and Led Zeppelin pump me up whenever I work out (5x a week). I’m actually listening to The Misfits right now.


Weird.

Love is.


No comments:

Post a Comment